Minggu, 26 Oktober 2014

Nami Island, the Best Tourism Area in Autumn






Annyeonghaseyo chingudeul ^^

It's been a long time I didn't write anything in my blog, so sorry for this >.<

I've been so busy for my graduate school program in Korea that's why I don't have time to share my experience here..

Anyway, this is my first autumn in Korea. I'm so excited to enjoy this season!!

It is so beautiful because you will see the leaves are changing color from green to yellow, red, or orange before they are starting to fall down. So you will see colorful trees ^_^

Nb:
Korea has four season: winter, spring, summer, autumn
Winter (dec-feb) : cold and snowing, the temperature is below 0C
Spring (mar-may) : warm weather with blooming flowers, the temperature is around 10C
Summer (jun-aug) : very hot and humid with green trees, the temperature is around 29C
Autumn (sept-nov) : cool wind with colorful trees, the temperature is around 11C


Thank God that this year's autumn I can provide my time to visit Nami island on weekend.
Yes, I visited Nami island last Saturday on October 25th.
This is also my first visiting Nami island.
Moreover, I was exactly on the perfect time when visiting Nami : it is peak season!!
Wow the scenery was sooo beautiful that I can't stand on taking pictures lol.
For more pictures, you can visit my facebook or instagram ^_^




As you know that Nami island is famous because of an old korean drama, Winter Sonata (2002), which was taken there. They also made a statue for rememberance of this drama.


I think this week (end of October ~ early November) is the perfect time to visit Nami island.

For transport, you can visit this website : Gangwon Shuttle Bus

They provide shuttle bus for foreigner from Gwanghwamun station (line 5 exit 6) to Nami island.
For a return trip, it only costs 5000won/person so it is very cheap.

All you have to do is to register your email, and choose the date, and transfer the payment to Dongbo travel's account in the website's homepage.
You will have to bring the printed ticket (will be sent to your email after registration, 10 days before departure) and your passport on your going.
You can choose your own schedule whether you want to stay overnight or just spend a day in Nami island.
You can also choose another tourist area (not only Nami) according to their schedule.


Also I suggest you to wear warm clothes and jackets since the weather is started becoming cold.

So if you are in Korea now, don't miss Nami island on your schedule!!  :)

1 komentar: